Monday, January 25, 2010

sweetie pie mornings



confession, i love old fashioned doughnuts. there is a bakery on my way to work. i stop there to "get coffee" or on my better days to "get tea", but generally i come away with something donning a glaze.

i generally pretend i don't like doughnuts. then when i see old fashioned doughnuts i think, "these are unique and retro. these doughnuts are old fashioned. that must mean healthy, right?"
oh dear, i am easily manipulated by food marketing rhetoric.


what are your sweet indulgences?

3 comments:

  1. I love ice cream. Every flavor. I have an ice cream maker and it is my most prized possession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i also have a weakness for hot chocolate and ice cream. i especially like them together!

    ReplyDelete

you might fancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails